- Scope and responsibilities of the product manager in scrum
- Typical product management activities in scrum
- A typical day in the life of the agile product manager
- The agile product management framework
- A case study – the benefits
In order to bring clarity and set expectations from the start I went about working with the head of development and head of product management to define, at a real granular level, the scope of the product manager aka product owner and that of the scrum master who is currently the technical team lead.
Next week I meet with the development in order to explore the journey we’ll take together in developing the products allocated to us.